Many people in India consume vitamin/food supplements in their diet. But is it a good way to meet the deficiency of vitamins? Does it have any adverse effect on our health? Today we are going to share information about it.
- Firstly, you should try to take vitamins or nutrition in a natural way. Yes, at some places, the doctors themselves also ask to take vitamin supplements, such as for those women who are breastfeeding their infants. Because many times they are not able to get a completely nutritious and healthy diet.
- People who have food allergies are asked to take vitamin/food supplements. Patients who are suffering from serious diseases are also advised to take vitamin/food supplements.
- Let us tell you that we can never replace vitamin/food supplements with natural foods. The more nutritious elements we get from eating fruits, vegetables and pulses, the more we do not get from vitamin/diet supplements. Also, these supplements do not suit some people.
- Some people keep on eating junk food along with diet supplements. They feel that the lack of vitamins and proteins in the body, they will fulfill it with these supplements or powder diet. While this is not the right way. Food supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet. These supplements support your body to some extent.
- That’s why try to improve your diet. Also, focus on the physical workouts. Take sunlight for vitamin D. And include more and more green vegetables and fruits in your diet.
On behalf of the entire team of the #ekaansh blog, on the occasion of International Yoga Day, we wish you all a healthy and happy life.
If you like and enjoy the horoscope/information provided in the above article then kindly follow/subscribe to our channel (#ekaansh) so that you will get similar articles and news. Also, please give the big fat thumbs-up and share the article so that other people will also get benefits. If you have any queries then feel free to contact us or post your questions in the comment box.
Disclaimer: The information, recommendations and suggestions mentioned here are generic in nature. We advised you to consult a registered, certified trainer or professional before applying it.